Lots for Sale! Added items! Pants, Gloves, etc!

Right-o, so I'm doing another gear cull/replacement, so there are a several items I no longer need. If you're keen, read on...

Just added: A set of REI brand midweight long underwear (Polartec), size Men's M. Had for a few years but have seen minimal use and are like new, as I mostly use wool in that weight. $10 each or $15 for the set, shipped.

Keeping on the extremities train, here's a pair of Black Diamond gloves. I *think* they're a pair of the older Renegade gloves, but I'm not sure. Truth is, I found these in a free box two years ago in Antarctica and they've pretty much seen little to no wear. They're a size Men's Large, and have a primaloft inner glove with an outer Schoeller/Goretex overglove. I can't find the insulation weight, but I'd reckon they're good down to 30F temperature-wise. I don't use them, ever, but they do feel pretty comfy.

Other odds and ends:
Buff Scarf! With climbers on it! I wore this for like 3 weeks straight 6 years ago and haven't touched it since. $5

Neck Gaiter! Random fleece neck gaiter. If you don't have one, they're pretty great in the cold. $5

(Pretty uninspiring photo I know. Basically cylindrical black heavy fleece. It feels really nice against your face when it's nutso cold out.)

Gorilla Pod! I got this thinking I would use it to take night photos with my pocket camera. Nope. Basically like-new. Asking $10 shipped.

Please feel free to inquire with questions, offers, etc. Happy to enteratin!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags