Lots for Sale! 70L Pack, BD MegaLite, Biners, Pants, Gloves, etc!

Right-o, so I'm doing another gear cull/replacement, so there are a several items I no longer need. If you're keen, read on...

First up is a Black Diamond MegaLite Tarp/Tent. I bought this for a summer gig that didn't come off and now have no use for it (and need the scratch back). Thing is, I seam-sealed the hell out of it (possibly overkill). HOWEVER, please note that I snipped a small hole in it removing that tyvek care tag from the interior. Do note that the hole was sealed on both sides with tenacious tape and then covered over with liberal amounts of seam seal. I've included a quarter in the photos for scale. Also note that apart from seam sealing, IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED! BASICALLY NEW. Comes with everything: Bag, Pole, and Trekking Pole adapter. Asking $150 shipped. (I included photos of the seam-sealing and the hole repair. If you want to see the tarp set-up, I can do that, but there are a ton of photos online as well.)

(example of the seam sealing. all seams have been sealed on the exterior of the tarp).

(Exterior repair on the hole. I patched and sealed it well in excess of the dimensions of the actual hole.)

(Interior hole repair)

Next up is a Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 Pack. 70 liters, yup. I'm moving to a different pack so don't need this one. It's the 2013 model, so doesn't have the OutDry material. It does, however, come with a pretty damned effective rain cover! I'm 5'10" and 155lbs if that gives you an idea of fit. I've used it on Rainier, Baker, the Grand Teton, and around the Rockies some. Pretty good pack, and in great shape apart from some dirt smuding on the outside. Asking $50 shipped *please note that it might take me a little bit to find a shipping box for it*

Now we have some Eastern Mountain Sports Men's Summit Mittens, size L. I bought these for use in New Hampshire and, well, never used them. Pretty much in like-new condition. Asking $15 shipped.

Keeping on the extremities train, here's a pair of Black Diamond gloves. I *think* they're a pair of the older Renegade gloves, but I'm not sure. Truth is, I found these in a free box two years ago in Antarctica and they've pretty much seen little to no wear. They're a size Men's Large, and have a primaloft inner glove with an outer Schoeller/Goretex overglove. I can't find the insulation weight, but I'd reckon they're good down to 30F temperature-wise. I don't use them, ever, but they do feel pretty comfy.

Moving on down, I have a pair of old Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants. They're a size Men's Medium (Waist and Length are 32"), and are about midweight as far as insulation goes. I've had them for about 4 years, but they're just too baggy for me now. They have seem some good wear, in the cascades, rockies, and antarctic, as evidenced by the patching (see photos), on the left leg. Addtionally. I had the crampon guards removed and put on a different pair of pants. So keep in mind, if you want these pants, they'll need some finishing where the guards used to be. Any tailor or seamstress should be able to do it pretty cheaply. Otherwise these pants are pretty freaking burly and not made anymore. Asking $20 shipped due to condition and whatnot.

(Patching on the left leg, you can also see the line where the crampon guards were removed)

(Detail of the crampon guard location. A tailor should be able to finish it cheaply. The elastic cuff and zippper closures are all still attached and working as normal.)

Lastly, I have three old-style BD Livewire Carabiners. These are from 2013 so they don't have the keylock that the newer ones have. But apart from some aesthetic wear, these are in excellent shape. $10 for the set.

Other odds and ends:
Buff Scarf! With climbers on it! I wore this for like 3 weeks straight 6 years ago and haven't touched it since. $5

Neck Gaiter! Random fleece neck gaiter. If you don't have one, they're pretty great in the cold. $5

(Pretty uninspiring photo I know. Basically cylindrical black heavy fleece. It feels really nice against your face when it's nutso cold out.)

Gorilla Pod! I got this thinking I would use it to take night photos with my pocket camera. Nope. Basically like-new. Asking $10 shipped.

Please feel free to inquire with questions, offers, etc. Happy to enteratin!