2016 Zpacks Duplex .51 - Excellent Condition - Lawson's Upgrade

It has been used a total of 5 nights; every night was on a Tyvek. Everything is in perfect working order. I’ve upgraded the lines to Lawson’s Glowire but I will include the original lines from Zpacks if you wish to switch them back.

I’ve included pictures that I took just last week of the tent, pictures of what the tent looks like when you take a picture using a flash so you can see what the Lawson’s Glowire looks like and a picture of when It was in use at Heaton Flat campground in CA.

This sale is for the tent, the stuff sack, the cuben fiber repair tape, the original Zpacks line, and the upgraded Lawson’s Glowire line. The carbon fiber poles, Tyvek and any tent stakes you see in the pictures are NOT included.

If you purchase by the end of day Thursday, June 1, 2017 I can ship as early as tomorrow. If you purchase on Friday the first day I’ll get a chance to send out the Duplex will be Monday of the following week as I am going on a backpacking trip.

I am selling this tent because I have decided to go with the .74 version. I know that’s ultralight blasphemy but I like the .74 spruce green color a whole lot more. Yes you read that correctly I’m selling because of the color.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags