FS: MLD Cuben Duo Innernet, new

Hi,

For sale: Mountain Laurel Designs cuben fiber inner net, duo size.

MLD Cuben Duo Innernet.

Green 0.75 oz/sq yd cuben floor.

This is a cuben bathtub floor and the corners have a stiffener inside to help maintain the bathtub shape. The pocket inside seemed like it was storing something, I didn’t unzip the tent or erect it.

87″ x 47″ x 42″

I didn’t weigh it.

This is a catch and release. I purchased the duo and solo together, and never used or erected the duo. I wanted a wider inner tent to fit my Hexamid tarp. But, the size of the duo was humongous and it was obvious it was too big, so I never even erected it. I took pictures of it laying partially unwrapped to verify that it’s as new. It has the dyneema zip pull but no perimeter guy lines, as issued. The person I purchased from said ‘used 4 nights’ but it looks brand new, it is in the same condition as the solo, which was never used. The duo is for sale, the stats are above. The only salient point of wear is there is black scuffs or staining on the original yellow sil stuff sack, which is included, I have pictures. MLD wrote ‘duo innernet’ on reverse of their tag. I couldn’t find any other signs of use or flaws. So: As new or essentially brand new, with no lead time. Seems like a good deal for a duo, same price as the solo one I bought.

Pictures show the duo draped over the solo, only the duo is for sale.

New $285.

$200obo + $10 priority, or free economy within the USA. Worldwide at cost. I can ship within 3 days. Economy will take longer to arrive.

Returns accepted minus shipping, and unused, within 7 days of receipt.

I attempted to upload pictures but it says size limited to 1mb. I’ll try again later…