1000 Things Purge Sale #2: A Whole Bunch of Packs

A WHOLE BUNCH OF PACKS

Some of these are over a decade old, some much more recent. many in unused or little used condition. Weights are measured by me except where notes. Torso lengths (where applicable) also measured by me, from shoulder strap attachment point to bottom of belt. please contact me is you want more information, pics, or measurements.

PAYMENT & SHIPPING

Payment for these items is via Paypal, Unless specifically noted all prices are for SHIPPED CONUS. I will ship anywhere I am able outside CONUS, but you pay actual shipping. Please don’t hesitate to pm me with any questions about the items, further pictures, measurements, etc.

ITEMS FOR SALE (see second posts for prices and status)

– Vintage Golite Breeze from the first 6 months of the Golite company. 8.8 oz. Good + condition. %100 sound, just maybe not a museum piece.

– Vintage Golite “pre-Gust” pack, up to 60+ L. Good. One rip in front pocket repaired, as shown. Functionally sound. Fits a large bear can with ease.

– Early GoLite adventure race pack. 20.5 oz. stiff padding but no frame. Great if you prefer lots of easy access storage. i have done some surgery on this one to make it more of regular light weight pack. More could probably be done to get it even lighter.

– Osprey Aether 60, lightweight frame, 20″, 2 lb 11 oz. Used only once, in close to unblemished condition. the light end of the lightweight “heavy hauler” spectrum. Very comfortable.

– Osprey Exos 46 from a few yeas back, 16″, 31 oz. Framed. New, unused because of bad fit. Labled m but is a small.

– Klymit Action 60, 19″. Has removable inflatable pad for added support for heavy loads.Or you can fold up your sleep pad in the pocket. This is the lightweight pack for when you need to comfortably carry 10 days of food. Has exactly on JMTs worth of wear on it. I have added loops a la some osprey packs for easy access trekking poles attachments (see picture)

From current specs…

ULTRALIGHT AIR FRAME TECHNOLOGY allows for a dynamic carry to increase energy, stiffness, comfort, and customization
Rugged, lightweight, water resistant backpack with YKK zippers and is Hydration Compatible
MOST COMFORTABLE PACK ON THE MARKET: Conforms perfectly to the shape of the back while utilizing the natural properties of gravity and air
INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Integrated air pump allows you to adjust the pressure on the move for full load transfer and stability; Air Frame also provides great lumbar support
SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: 2.5 lbs; Volume: 60L +3L pocket; Load Rating: 55lbs