FS - Montbell Down Hugger #0 sleeping bags

Hello, mountain folks!

I'm selling my "his and hers" Montbell Spiral Down Hugger #0 sleeping bags. I just created a post on Boulder's CL (copied below) but my buddy suggested that I put something on the Mountain Project forum, as well. I've been playing in the mountains for some time but I am new to the Mountain Project forum. Thanks to all who contribute to this site. I can't wait to utilize all of the great information that has been amassed here.

"My wife and I are selling our "His and Hers" Montbell Spiral Down Hugger #0 sleeping bags.

https://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=14001&p_id=2321160

These bags were purchased with compatible zippers that allow the bags to be zipped together. They are both in "Like New" condition (We used them once while car camping). We mostly sleep in the back of our van so we don't really need sleeping bags. We have opted to use traditional comforters instead.

These bags are incredibly warm, super soft and pack down very small.

I am willing to sell the bags individually but would prefer to sell them as a set for $700.
Each of these bags sell New for $550 + Tax.

Both bags have been kept in their large canvas storage sacks and are in immaculate condition. I could probably get away with returning them to the store, but I don't feel comfortable doing so."