More Spring Cleaning (NeoAir All Season, Cruzer Psyche, EB Sandstone Shield, etc.)

More things to refine the mound of climbing gear in my apartment. Pickup in Maine or Boston, or we can talk shipping.

1. ThermaRest NeoAir All-Season Pad, size Large. Brand new, never even taken out of the box. Super nice pad, I just don't need a large. $120

2. Evolv Cruzer Psyche, Black, Men's 11. Like new, worn just enough to walk around and figure out that they were slightly too small :( I'll be finding myself a pair of 11.5s (if anyone wants to swap, let me know). $50

3. Eddie Bauer Sandstone Shield, Blue, Men's M. Practically new, worn outside only a few times. In perfect shape as far as I can tell. Breathes shockingly well, and kept me dry in continuous New England drizzle. $80

Everything looks pretty much like the product photos, but I'm happy to upload/send pics if anyone's interested.

Other things that I have that I'd be willing to part with for a good offer: Julbo Explorers with Camel lenses, excellent shape; TC Pros in 44.5 with a fresh resole (would trade for 44s or enough $ to have a shot at getting a pair in similar condition); Black Diamond Coefficient Hoody (2015 model, green, excellent shape). I also have a post up with some cheap crampons, Nepal Evos, and a puffy. As always, if any prices seem unreasonable, feel free to call me out. Happy climbing.