More Spring Cleaning

More things to refine the mound of climbing gear in my apartment. Pickup in Maine or Boston, or we can talk shipping.

1. ThermaRest NeoAir All-Season Pad, size Large. Brand new, never even taken out of the box. Super nice pad, I just don't need a large. $120

2. Evolv Cruzer Psyche, Black, Men's 11. Like new, worn just enough to walk around and figure out that they were slightly too small :( I'll be finding myself a pair of 11.5s (if anyone wants to swap, let me know). $50

3. Eddie Bauer Sandstone Shield, Blue, Men's M. Practically new, worn outside only a few times. In perfect shape as far as I can tell. Breathes shockingly well, and kept me dry in continuous New England drizzle. $80

Everything looks pretty much like the product photos, but I'm happy to upload/send pics if anyone's interested.

Other things that I have that I'd be willing to part with for a good offer: Julbo Explorers with Camel lenses, excellent shape; TC Pros in 44.5 with a fresh resole (would trade for 44s or enough $ to have a shot at getting a pair in similar condition); Black Diamond Coefficient Hoody (2015 model, green, excellent shape). I also have a post up with some cheap crampons, Nepal Evos, and a puffy. As always, if any prices seem unreasonable, feel free to call me out. Happy climbing.