Bark River and Montbell FS

Don't be asleep on this one. I hardly ever use it or have used it. Sad to see it sit on the dresser. A Bark River EPK. G-10 blaze orange handles with black liners. CPM 154 steel. 1st production run. Comes with kydex sheath. Still sharp enough to shave. Weighs total-1.6 ozs. with sheath and lanyard. Almost too good to be true at $45 shipped. A vintage Montbell cagoule. Marked XL for Japan, L for US. Montbell stuff runs a tad small. This is actually true to size. It goes way down to center of my knees and there is room to layer under it. I use XL stuff and I'm 5'11"and 220 lbs. Plenty of room. Not sure of what the fabric is but it is seam taped. An older Goretex maybe? I never had it in the rain but it appears to be serious rain wear. I'm guessing it is from the 70's. Remarkable shape for it's age. Just like me! Weight 16.4 ounces. No idea of the value on this but it's old school mountaineering rain gear. I'll take $45 shipped. I know I paid a lot more that that. No damage that I know of. Two tone blue with a white flap across the kangaroo pocket that says Montbell. Zip access on each side of the kangaroo pocket to access the inside of jacket. Google cagoule if you don't know what they are all about. SORRY, no way for me to do any pics of either item. If it isn't as I described i'll buy it back and refund ya; that's my satisfaction gaurentee. All forum rules apply; I'll take it, ect.) Questions, ask.PayPal only. Peace, Two Tents

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags