Massive Gear Sale

Managed to once again blow out both knees and my lumbar band at work, and won't be back on the trail anytime in foreseeable future.

That said I've got a ton of gear I'll be unloading. Most like new, some never out of the house, I won't be selling anything I've beat up or used a ton.

For starters I have a 2013 Western Mountaineering Megalite 6'0 Right Hand Zip bag rated at 30deg. Used one weekend in Southern VA on the AT Asking $340 Shipped

2013 NeoAir Xlite Regular Length with stuff sack and repair kit used 2 nights on the AT No tears, stains, or damage. $90

COOK KIT PACKAGE. I WILL NOT SPLIT THIS UP at this time.

Litetrail 1600 Pot with lid, Litetrail 550 Pot with Carbon Fiber Lid from Rutalocura, and reflectix coozie, MLD 475 Mug with Carbon Fiber Lid and Reflectix coozie, Zelph Starlyte stove without pot stand, Collapsable Ti wire pot stand, Olicamp Kinetic Ti stove ( Monatauk Gnat clone), Qiwiz Ti folding wood stove, and a Zpacks cuben fiber stuff sack that will fit the MLD475 and a Canister on top of it. $160

Komperdell Carbon Vario Ultralight 4s. These got used a couple of trips in Grayson Highlands and have some scratches from the rocks. Nothing structural and only on the lower sections. Komperdell had a 3 year warranty and these are 6 weeks old. Can provide receipt from time of purchase if you like so you can keep for any warranty work in the future. $130

Gossamer Gear fixed length LT3s I believe they are 125s, but I can measure this evening. Never left the house except to test pitch tarps in the yard. $80

2012 Montbell Alpinelite Jacket Size Medium, Orange in Color. Worn around town once or twice always stored hung up and uncompressed. $135

2013 Montbell Exlite Jacket Medium Black in Color went on one weekend trip to Grayson Highlands. My favorite down jacket for 3 season for years. This is my 2nd after my dog ate my first one. $150

2012 Mountain Hardware Ghost Windshirt Size Medium Lime Green in color. Used one weekend on AT, no rips, tears, or damage. $40

2013 Montane Featherlight Windpants Size Medium,

FULL Disclosure. The draw string in these got snagged on a branch and frayed so I replaced it with a piece of tarp guy line from Zpacks and a micro toggle. No other damage to the actual pants was done, and if you wanted to replace it with another piece of string it is just a matter of feeding it in. $50

2012 Tigoat Ptarmigan bivy, used in the house one night to try out. Cut large enough to accommodate most down bags up to probably 10degrees. Chest zip entrance, no mesh, full hood. $40

2013 BlackRock Gear Expedition Down Liner Mitt, Size Medium, Red in Color, Never left the house, these things will turn your hands into ovens, $50

I may find other stuff while going through my closet so keep an eye out for other gear.

I can provide pictures, and I have done numerous sales and purchases on the site over the years.

All prices include USPS Priority Shipping within the lower 48. I can normally ship within 24 hours and provide tracking numbers as soon as an item ships. Will also entertain price breaks for multiple items purchased.