BD C4 0.3-0.5, BD C3 1-2, La Sportiva TC Pro 43, La Sportiva Futura 43

All prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. If you buy more than one pair of shoes or set of cams, I will ship for free. Thanks!

Ended up with way too many small cams, so I'm trimming the excess. I bought these cams used about a year ago and they have seen minimal use since then. They have a bit of dust from Indian Creek but didn't see any use there, since I'm not strong enough to climb sandstone at these sizes!

Black Diamond C4s, sizes 0.3, 0.4, and 0.5. Bought these off of Craigslist from someone who had not used them much. Sling is dated 2012. White-out used over the BD logo to mark them. $35 each. Sold as a set.

Black Diamond C3s 1 and 2. Bought these off of Mountain Project. Blue nail polish on the BD logo as a marker. Minimal wear, just a little creek dust. Sold as a set. $35 each.

La Sportiva TC Pros, size 43. Bought these on Mountain Project a couple months ago thinking I could use a downsized TC Pro for sending. I tried them on once and decided that I would spare my feet the pain. The guy I bought them from used them for one day in the gym. $100

La Sportiva Futuras, size 43. Bought these new and used them for one day on the beautiful granite of Index. Awesome shoe, not the first pair of them that I have had, but I have decided that they are too small and that I should be nicer to my feet. $100.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags