FS: crampons, men's jackets, shirts, pants

Thinning the herd a bit. Most stuff is in good shape and priced to move.

Pickup in Bozeman, or buyer pays shipping. Happy to make package deals. Paypal F&F or Venmo preferred (or cash in person).

Photos aren't working for anything besides the crampons right now :(. Will try to get them uploaded tonight.

Grivel G14 crampons, fully automatic. Currently set-up as mono-points with nearly new front points (10 pitches? replaced last winter). I'll include a set of replacement points, the old points, spacers to set up as dual points, and the rubber accordion things Grivel includes. A bit of rust on the body of the crampons, but the front points are in good shape. I cut off the silly tin toe strap loop and shortened the strap accordingly. $100

Jackets

Outdoor Research Whirlwind hoody, size large, royal blue color. A couple tiny oil stains on the body and sleeves and one small snag, but otherwise like-new condition. $50

Outdoor Research Uberlayer jacket, size medium, chili red color. Freakin' awesome layer, I just prefer the NanoAir. The usual dirt stains on the cuffs and main zipper area, otherwise great condition. $120

Black Diamond Alpine Shirt, size large, powder blue. Precursor to the current BD line, still made with Schoeller fabric. A bit stretched out and faded, but generally good condition. $30

Wolverine insulated canvas jacket, size XL, tan color. Essentially the same as a big ole Carhartt jacket. Got it on a whim, WAAAAAAAY too big. $20

Pants

Mountain Khakis cords, size 30x32, brand new with tags. Got them as a gift and they're way too baggy. Waist and length are fine, but the cut is very loose. $40

Outdoor Research Deadpoint pants, size 30x32, color earth. Shrank in the wash, now fit more like a 30x30. Couple small bleach spots, no tears or fraying. $25

Shirts

Assorted t-shirts, $5 a piece or $12 for all three. SOLO Wilderness Medicine logo, Backcountry.com logo, neon orange synthetic race t-shirt

LS flannel, size medium, heavy weight. Don't wear it too much so passing it along. $10

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags