FS: Men’s Size Small Clothing Blow-Out - Montbell, Northface, Patagonia, BPL

Cleaning out the closet to get started for the summer. I’ve gained some weight and these quality pieces don’t fit any more. Some great stuff here for small men, women and kids.

BPL Thorofare Pants

There are the dark shade of khaki and probably the lightest pair of pants out there. This is a men’s X-small, but the cut is very generous with these. The waist measures close to 32”, but there is a single elastic cord that cinches tight. Weigh just 3.65 oz. Asking $25.00

The North Face Triumph Rain Jacket

This is the legendary North Face pullover rain shell. Ridiculously light at 5.8 oz. Search BPL for great reviews. I purchased it and carried about 4 times in my pack as a back-up. It only saw the rain once for about 15 minutes. In excellent condition. I bought it as new-old-stock on eBay about 2 years ago. Retail new was $179. Priced at $49.00

The North Face Fuse Form Dot Matrix Rain Jacket

I bought this to attend a Seahawks game in Seattle. This is serious protection from a downpour. Not an ultralight, but if you know you’ll be hiking in the rain, this is awesome. Breathes well for such a watertight design and has pit zips. Weighs 11.5 oz. Retail new was $199. Priced at $49.00

Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Jacket

Warm, light and super comfortable jacket. Weighs just 8.1 oz. The U.L. Thermawrap uses a 1.8 oz/yd2 (1.5 oz/yd2 in the sleeves) proprietary synthetic insulation, Exceloft. The shell is an extremely lightweight 15 denier Ballistic Airlight nylon and completely windproof. Used over the course of a couple seasons, the jacket has never been completely immersed but has been spot-cleaned and is in good condition. There is some pilling on the stretch panels, but no holes or stains. Color is a great shade of persimmon/orange. Was $129.00 new. Priced at $25.00

Montbell U. L. Windshirt

This is a great, superlight wind shirt without a hood. It’s so small and light you’ll never leave it behind. Color is blue. Weighs just 2.5 oz. and folds into a tiny stuff sack. Bought it used here on BPL. Priced at $20.00

Patagonia Rock Guide Pants

Forge Grey Waist 28” Length 29.5” (altered by a professional tailor) Zip fly with button closure; belt loops Pockets: two front; one rear with zipper closure; right thigh patch zippered pocket Weight: 8.8 oz. These were only worn on one weekend trip and one day hike so are in excellent condition. Priced at $20.00

PayPal only. Prices include shipping, either UPS Ground or USPS First Class with tracking depending on the address. Returns accepted if items are unworn and returned immediately. I’ll deduct shipping and buyer must pay return shipping. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags