FS: Granite Gear Crown VC 60 Ultralight Pack - BRAND NEW, NEVER USED

I'm offering a brand new Granite Gear Crown V.C. 60 pack for sale.

The pack has:
REGULAR SIZE TORSO: 18 - 21 inch
MEDIUM SIZE HIPBELT: 30 - 34 inch

This is a return from a customer who the pack did not fit. After not selling for a couple weeks, I thought I would offer it up here for sale. Even if the hipbelt does not fit, you could exchange it with Granite Gear for about $10 I believe...still coming in below retail.

The pack is in perfect condition - the straps were adjusted some to see if it would fit but it has never been out of the house and still has the tags attached.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will copy below the pack description and specs.

PRICE: $165 including shipping (retail $199.99). Payment via PayPal Gift or if you would like to pay by credit card, add 3% and send me a message to arrange.

The successor to the cult classic Granite Gear Vapor Trail, with upgrades! Introducing the Crown 60, with Vapor Current Suspension technology. Weighing less than the Vapor Trail at 2 lbs, 2 oz (1 lb 13 oz with frame removed), the Crown 60 is a top loader with a secure roll-top closure that provides easy access. The simple lidless design can be upgraded with our optional LineLoc lid.

Vapor Current is the name we gave to our newest suspension. At first glance, you’ll notice the ventilation channels molded into the cushy back pad. These channels allow air to circulate from bottom to top, taking advantage of convection to aid in evaporative cooling. This facilitates circulation without shifting the pack’s center of gravity away from your back. Beneath the molded foam, the VC frame has a full length (all the way up to the load lifters), HDPE die-cut sheet that supports loads up to 35 lbs.

The frame itself is removable so the pack can be used for ultralight loads without the frame. The belt and shoulder straps feature dual density padding and new narrow webbing straps. The shoulder strap has a built in stretch mesh pocket, and the belt has the capacity to accept our optional hip belt pockets. Vapor Current packs are fixed (non adjustable) torso packs that come in sizes: Short, Regular in women’s models and Regular and Long in the men’s version.

Use

Ultralight Backpacking
Specifications

Torso Sizes: regular | long
Weight: .96 kg | 2lbs 2oz
Capacity: 60 liters | 3660 cubic inches
Suspension: Vapor Current (V.C.) Internal Frame
Load Capacity: 35lbs | 16kg
Materials

100D Ripstop
210D Nylon Cordura
Stretch Mesh Fabric