[WTS/WTT] Stripped ULA circuit, Sawyer Mini, GSI Minimalist Mug

I have for sale a stripped down ULA circuit. It is important to note that in an effort to get the pack to fit my exact needs, I have cut off the water bottle holsters, and also ALL of the straps have been cut to remove excess strap length. The top strap still holds a Zlite pad on top when fully packed, but again, all straps (the sternum strap, hip belt straps, load lifters, and top strap) have been cut down. Also removed are the trekking pole/ice pick loops. The bladder holder has been removed, but the small stash pocket will be included. SIZE Medium Torso/Medium Hip belt This is still an amazing pack, but despite all my effort, it just didn't fit me right. I am 6'2, 200 lbs. I need a Large torso size pack. Asking 150 shipped, or a straight up trade for LARGE exos 58 or 48.

-Sawyer Mini with less than 3L of water filtered through it. Includes the 16oz pouch, syringe, and small tube. - $15

-GSI minimalist mug (Halulite) with finger pad and spork included. small square cut from the insulation around the mug. - $10

I can send pics upon request, but please read the description of the pack again to avoid any confusion. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags