[WTS] GoLite Synthetic Sleeping Bag, Pillows, Hammock accessories, SMD tent, Storage bags

I have a lot of extra gear that I am looking to get rid of. Everything listed is in great shape, with most of the gear seeing less than 5 nights out in the woods. Any slight damage will be listed below.

First up, - Six moon design Skyscape Scout. Setup and slept in less than 5 nights. Seam sealed and includes the stuff sack, although the stuff sack is missing the drawstring cord. This is pictured below. - $70

-GoLite Laze Synthetic fill, 20 degree mummy bag. Left side zipper. Has been slept in under 20 nights, but will be washed before shipping. Fantastic bag with zero flaws. 2 lbs 9 oz, and comes with both original stuff sacks. - $80

• Sea to Summit Aeros Ultralight Pillow. This is the regular size, Blue. Great Pillow just never used it. - $20

• Therm-a-rest Compressible pillow, size medium, navy blue. will be washed before shipped. - $10

-Sea to Summit ultralight compression sack, great for sleeping bags or tents. Blue - $10

-Sea to Summit eVent 13L dry bag, perfect for clothes or a food bag - $15

-Grand Trunk Hammock Tarp, 11' ridgeline. Navy Blue Does NOT include guylines or stakes. One grommet is bent but perfectly functional. - $40

-Grand Trunk Hammock Straps, - lime green. - $15

-ENO Guardian bugnet for hammock. Unsure of the size but it fit over my Eno doublenest hammock. Has a small hole in netting that has been patched. This is shown in the pics. - $35

Every price is flexible so just send an offer!