5.10 Canyoneers and Adidas Hydrpros in every size!

Hey all,

I have a couple hundred pair of 5.10 Canyoneers, and Adidas Hydropros to sell at 55.00 + shipping. They retail between 135.00 and 185.00 The great majority of them are still in great condition. The shoes that have a little bit more wear will go for a lower price but even the lower priced ones have a good amount of life left in them. I have Adidas in several different models and in every whole size so no half sizes. The 5.10s are a little more limited on sizes and bit more worn.

If any pair of these shoes do not last you at least five canyons, I will send out another pair for free. 

If there is someone out there that wants to buy a whole size run for a shop or something, I would be happy to drop the price a little and try to save you some on shipping. 

If you are unfamiliar with the hydro pros, they are an excellent canyon shoe. They have the same rubber as 5.10 shoes and last forever. Here is a link with a good honest review and description of the shoes. Adidas Hydro pro Review

I also have good neoprene socks in all sizes for 15 dollars a pair. Most of them are close to new and work well with the shoes.

If interested, reply to the post, email me, or you can text or call 435-669-9092

I use paypal and will most likely ship flat rate unless you have a different preference.

Detail

Tags