FS: A few pairs of climbing shoes

Buyer pays shipping, paypal F&F.  If you want a paypal "sale" then buyer pays paypal fees as well.
I have some new and used gear posted here as well:

1 Pr La Sportiva Baracuda's.  Eur Sz 40.  Fits street shoes size 9.5 for me.  Reasonably good all-around shoe.  These are in excellent condition and still have a crisp edge on the original soles.  They are practically new except for a small delam at the tip of one toe.  You might be able to glue and grind there, because these do not need a resole nor are they anywhere near needing a resole right now.  $95 shipped:

1 Pr 5.10 Razors.  USA size 10, Eur 43.  Fits street shoes size 10 for me.  Reasonably good edging shoe.  Stitch in inner near heal is torn at seam, but rand tensioner is intact.
left toe starting to delam.  It could be ground down a little now and resoled some time in the future.  Does not need toe-caps at this point.
$45 shipped:

1 Pr Red Chilli Spirit  UK size 7.5 (USA size 8.5).  Fits street shoes size 9.5 for me.  Reasonably soft shoe, good in the gym, but I can't down-size like I used to.  
Right toe starting to delam.  It could be glued down and sanded and resoled some time in the future.  Does not need toe-caps at this point.  These shoes are otherwise in excellent shape and only worn inside a bit.  Never even resoled!  $60 shipped:
Certificate for 1 Pair of La Sportiva climbing shoes of your choice, you pick the size and model.  
I bought this at a fund-raiser to get a second pair of TC Pros, but then decided to try another brand of shoes (Butora) that's wider for my second pair of crack shoes.
Yours for $150. Includes $2 for certified mail delivery shipping since you do need the original.  It's not cheap, but it beats paying $200 after tax and shipping for a pair of TC's.)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags