FS: Odds and Ends (and an old Arctic 1000)

FS. Stuff. Prices include paypal fees and shipping CONUS. Will ship OCONUS for actual shipping less a bit.

Snow/sand pegs. I think I got these from Hilleberg, but I'm not sure. The errant 3 are SMC stakes from REI. Cheapo. $26.06 SOLD

MLD BA hipbelt pockets. Older version (these are probably 2 years old, but used very sparingly, maybe once or twice). Great shape. 16oz Sawyer platy shown for size comparison (though you can have that too, for all I care). $16 for the pair. SOLD

RBH VaprThrm beanie. Great shape (no rips/tears/stains, but might have an errant dog hair or two). I can't find a size on it, but I'd venture it's a medium. $15.76

BPL Arctic pack (I said 1000 in the thread title, but it doesn't say 1000 on the pack, so it's just an Arctic. Sorry). This is one of the originals, made by ULA I believe - with this pack you'd attach the shoulder straps to the dry bag, but they don't make those dry bags anymore, so you'd have to sew the shoulder straps to the hip belt (see http://www.suluk46.com/RandD%20-%20RD19%20ULA%20Arctic%20Drypack%20Mods.html) because I never did. $77.55

Kupilka 'shot glass' size cup. Free with any of the above. I only have one. TAKEN

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags