FS: Black Diamond, Prana and TNF clothes

Selling some clothes- all are in good to great shape. None have tears, rips, stains or other marks. All are washed and well taken care of.

1.)The North Face (TNF) Mens Medium short sleeve "vapor wick" 100% polyester shirt. Color is a dark tan with a gray strip on shoulder.

$10, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

2.) Black Diamond Mens Large 100% organic cotton tee shirt. Color is red with an orange BD label on the chest

$15, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

3.) Black Diamond Mens Large 100% organic cotton tee shirt. Color is lime green

$15, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

4.) Prana Men's Ecliptic Organic Cotton pants. mens Medium and color is slate grey. Worn  3 times, in as new shape.

$40, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

4.) Prana Men's Brion pants. mens 32/32 and color is Charcoal. Worn perhaps 10 times times in perfect shape.

$45, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

5.) BUFF brand men's UV "half" neck gator. Worn perhaps 2 times times in as new shape

$10, I'll cover shipping if you cover any paypal fees or if you prefer insurance.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags