F/S CAMS!!!, Nuts,

Getting rid of some Metolius Powercams, Trango Flexcams, BD nuts, Daisy chain, and some Metolius cam lube & little brushes. ALL CAMS are clean, lubed, and in perfect working condition. The slings are all great. You can get a few more seasons out of the current slings.  Or spend a few bucks and get new ones. (12) Metolius cams, 0-8, with multiples of some sizes(see photos, 3x 1's, 2x 3's,), 2 small Trango flexcams (.5 & 1), black Yates Daisy chain, and a set of Black Diamond nuts. I've also got some new webbing and about twenty feet of black 8mm tubular webbing you can have with it all. $ 500 for the set. I'll cover shipping and Paypal. 

If interested in seeing the cams work, I'll make a video and show each cam working properly, and provide a link to the video. But, it'll be tonight, after I get home from work before I can do that. They really are in great shape, and the action is smooth and easy on all of them. They really haven't ever been used all that much. 

I've also got some climbing shoes, a harness, approach shoes, and mountaineering boots for sale on Mountain Project. I'm certainly open to package deals.

Other stuff info :

Alico New Guide Boots, condition 99% new. Size 12. $150

Evolv Shamans, new model, 98% new condition, just not a good fit for me. Size 47, but run way small IMHO.

Edelweiss Scorpion Harness, size 2 ( They only make two sizes, this is the largest- fits medium through extra large) $30

Evolv Shamans, old model, lightly used, 12.5, $45

Millet trident GTX approach shoes size 12. Good used condition. $35 shipped.

You can see pictures of this other stuff in their respective posts.