For Sale: Stuff I have no idea why I have still.

Bunch of stuff for sale that I have no idea how I acquired.  If you don't like the price, just make an offer.  Most of it was purchased used off here, so if you see your stuff you can buy it back!  Paypal or cash if you live here in the southeast and want to meet up.  Shipping and paypal fees not included if you want that.  Message me through here if you have any questions or want more pictures.  Don't really need anything specific in trade, but make offers if you have anything.

Madrock Ice boots, size 43.  Full shank with welts.  Missing an eyelet.  You can go without or get a cobbler to fix it.  $100

Black Diamond Simple fly with pole.  Used a couple times, no holes or noticeable wear though.  Please don't ask me to set up the ledge and put the fly on it to get a picture.  $200

Gregory Shasta.  Lived out of it an entire summer, so it will have some wear.  Nothing unusable though.   Frame size small.  Brain got replaced by Gregory a couple years ago after a total zipper failure. $150

Mountain Hardware Softshell jacket.  Size medium, but runs a little tight for me.  Pretty good looking, just a little dirty here and there.  But not anything that won't clean up. $60

Outdoor Research Baselayer.  Sized medium.  Has thumb loops also.  Small holes in the chest area, maybe some moths got to it.  You can see them in the second picture below. $30

Mountain Tools Easy Daisies.  These are brand new, never used.  Just removed the tags.  Just too short in my opinion.  $40 for the pair.

Grivel Thor Ice Hammer.  Could be used for aid or bolting.  Custom leash included.   $75

Sleeping bag liner.  Maybe used once a long time ago?  $25

Old school Black Diamond Sabertooth Crampons.  Even got the old Choinard logo for bad ass points.   $60