La Sportiva SOLUTION 40 | MH & Prana SHORTS - XS/30 | BD warm belay gloves | NEW Sterling 9.8 rope

Cleaning house so I can move into a car for the summer! i will be listing a TON more into this thread so keep checking back. 

Items ship USPS Priority mail from Northern VA. Please include you city and zipcode in any inquires so i know the shipping cost. Buyers ready to pay have 1rst dibs.

La Sportiva Solutions - size 40 - $sold

These are like new and only were worn in the gym to test out the size for 2 short climbs. There is not any visible wear at all and they are super clean.

MH Rifugo Trek Shorts -  size 30 -  $24 shipped

Great lightweight summer hiking or climbing shorts. The fit slim down the leg and are great for skinny leg people. 

I have these for sale in Black, Dark Grey, and Khaki.

They are like new condition and were almost never worn. I have pairs in 31 I used more often and these were backup pairs that were only worn once or never. I am 5'10 153-156lb and the 31 are more my size.

Product page: http://www.mountainhardwear.com/mens-rifugio-trek-short-OM4638.html

Black

Grey

Khaki

mesh vented deep pockets, fits an iphone plus in case with room to spare!

Prana Bronson 30Wx11L - NWT - $sold

New, never worn.

PRANA Shorts - XS - Brown - $22 shipped

These may be brand new or worn once, cant remember. Either way perfect condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags