FS: Kifaru hunting frame with Argali bag plus pockets.

So I know this bag is not traditionally used for backpacking but thats how i used it and its weight isnt that far outside of most backpacking bags. This is hands down the most comfortable frame i have ever used but in my quest to go UL this is total overkill for what I need.

Scroll to bottom for price.

This is the hunting frame with composite stays, 24″ frame height. weighs 3lb 4oz. $376 brand new.

The argali bag weighs right at 1lb. was $180 when I got it now they retail for $215.

All the pockets are fairly light considering their size and materials. Those were anywhere from 30 to 50 bucks a piece I believe. Very very easy to take them and off and of course Kifaru has many other types of pockets so you can configure it however you like. The Hill people gear canteen pouches of course will come with it.

Also if the argali bag is too big or just not your style it comes right off the frame and you can pick up whatever other Kifaru bag and it will fit this frame. I just like the size of the argali and it compressed down so well i really didnt need to bother swappping bags. But that is always a option for you.

The only thing i dont have is the lid for it. My dog decided he needed it way more than me so youll have to get one of those from kifaru and they have several options to choose from.

So all in all I have probably about 700 bucks into this bag… but im only going to ask 350 for it. Ill ship anywhere stateside. Paypal payments preferred

Detail

Tags