F/S Shoes, Boots, Harnesses, Inflatable Sleeping pads, Climbing Gear, Arcteryx, Metolius, Evolv, North Face, Millet

So I am getting rid of a bunch of extra gear to help finance my next trip...and some new gear. Most of this stuff is like new. I did a lot of "trial and error" purchasing over the last year and ended up with a pile of extra stuff. I am flexible on prices, within reason. I will ship all items within 48 hours of purchase. I ship USPS priority mail with tracking. I am open to specific trades. La Sportiva Futuras, Genius, or Miura VS climbing shoes mens size 45-46, women's La Sportiva Mythos size 42-43(The white ones), Arcteryx Arakys or Acrux FL Approach shoes size 11.5-12, black or grey, black diamond solution gym bag. Thanks for looking and feel free to send me any questions you have. 

Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody, men's large, worn twice...to the grocery store. Color is Blackbird, $160 shipped. Purchased from Arcteryx last winter for a tip that didn't happen.

Edelweiss Scorpion Harness men's $30. I forgot this harness was in my locker at the climbing gym. It's been used for about two months as a gym harness. Light wear. These are super comfy. I'm send pictures to anyone interested. I'm picking it up in the morning from the gym. Just as comfy as an Arc'teryx harness in my opinion. Good looking too. I believe this model is unisex. 

SOLD Arcteryx Harness, AR 395A (Blue one) Used but in Great shape! $100 shipped with original packaging. Medium

Arcteryx SL 340 Harness Medium , used for one day of sport climbing. Like new. $100 shipped.

Arcteryx Acrux FL GTX approach shoes, Blue, men's size 12. Used, but in great shape. These are the goretex model without the removable liner. $75

Altimair Inflatable sleeping pad with built in foot pump. I put a climbing shoe in the picture for scale. There are 2 of these for sale. They are really heavy duty. Like new condition. $35 each shipped. Includes storage bag. I will work out a deal for anyone that wants both of them. 78 inches long, 5 inches thick . Link below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KLH14O8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_GO34ybZV5VBQ6

SOLD Metolius PAS 22 w/ Metolius Bravo Locking Carabiner. Its been sitting in my pack for a few months now. Not much use for it sport climbing in Alabama. I am including the the locker with it. $20 shipped with locker 

Millet Trident GTX Approach Shoes, size 12. Used, but still have plenty of tread and life left. $30 shipped 

North Face HyVent 3-in-1, black size large. Insulted jacket is a down puffer. There is some minor damage to the face fabric. The shell is like new. $40 shipped for both, or i will sell the two pieces separately. 

No Limits Firewalker 50 liter backpack. Adjustable for different torso lengths. Fully featured lightweight budget friendly pack. Like new condition, no visible wear or funky smells. Purchased while i was on a trip to use while i was there. Used for 2 days. $50 shipped.                                                               http://www.trailspace.com/gear/no-limits/fire-walker-50/