FS: NEW Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 20* LONG and WM Men's Large Flash Jacket (Blue)

Who wants to start their Holiday Shopping early ??

NO PM's Please -- EMAIL ONLY TO: sethbrew(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Recently returned from a PCT thru-hike and need to send some excellent (but unused) gear off for better use.

Gear is in Connecticut and I'm in Washington right now...so there will be a slight delay in shipping as I'll need peeps on the home front to pack it up for me.

Paypal Only -- Personal payment or you add 4% to cover fees. Both items purchased new in 2012/2013 from Western Mountaineering and are unused with bag stuff sack. Items have been tried on for size/fit only -- and while awesome, simply don't need (too much money in gear right now).

Payment INCLUDES Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. No international shipping sorry.
1) WM Alpinlite 20* LONG (6'6") with storage and stuff sack (purchased last year and stored in pet free / smoke free closet). Tags on bag may have been carefully removed (haven't looked at it recently..but i could have someone check if it really matters.)
Retails for $500 and looking for $400 Shipped CONUS for a Brand New 2012 Bag.

2) WM Men's Flash Jacket (Large in Blue). Retails $315 and looking for $275 Shipped CONUS.

NO PM's Please - EMAIL ONLY and THANKS FOR LOOKING !!