FS: Henry Shires Tarptent StratoSpire 2

This was purchased new from tarptent.com.

We have upgraded to cuben, so we are selling the tarptent. It has seen only one season of light use -- less than a dozen outings. It's perfectly clean, odor-free, and in like-new condition. Includes mesh inner, of course. See photos below.

Includes nine 6" titanium nail-style stakes (the aluminum stakes it came with are long-gone). 6 for the corners, 2 for the guylines from the peaks, and one spare. 6 of them are heavy-gauge, 3 are lighter. See photos below.

Also includes two lightweight poles for setting it up without trekking poles. Photos.

This tarp tent was seam-sealed at the factory, including anti-skid stripes on the bathtub floor.

Total cost new was: $325 for the tent + $25 for seam sealing + $25 for titanium stakes + $14 for poles = $389, not counting shipping.

Asking $300 shipped CONUS via PayPal friends and family, or add 3% for fees with other PayPal method.

Any concerns about my newly created account and reputation? PM me for links to my other online selling accounts with great feedback ratings. I assure you that I will provide a professional and promptly-shipped deal. Happy to field any questions by phone as well.

It's wet here, so the tarptent was not pitched for the photo shoot.

Top and bottom views of the tent unfurled:

Just the tarptent + mesh inner + stuff sack on the scale:
Stuff sack, stakes, poles, and instructions:
Dem stakes on dat scale:
Poles, weighed:

The StratoSpire 2 in action at Jefferson Park:
Just the mesh inner, at Russian Lake:
If these pictures are not ultimately fulfilling to you, I can try for better.