Selling cams, draws, biners, nuts, etc.

I just posted an Ebay listing for trad gear and my boyfriend reminded me to share on moutain project, so here ya go!  For sale, quickdraws, carabiners, grigri 1, and some other stuff.  here's a list of what's included and the link:  happy climbing!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322487702763?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Petzl GriGri 1 belay device:  use with 10 to 11 size ropes

Smart Alpine belay device by Mammut:  use with 8.9 to 10.5 size ropes

Metolius Master cams:  One red/orange offset, one red 4, one black 5

Metolius TCU: two red size 4, one yellow size 2Trango stoppers/nuts:  Set of size 1 to 8

Trango flex cams: total of 6: sizes 1, 2, 3, two of .5, .75, one a size smaller than 1

Wild Country flex stem:  one unknown cam size, open cam lobe about 1 and 5/8 inches wide.

Wild Country Friends solid stem: 4 cams, sizes 2.5 yellow, 2 purple 3s, one blue 3.5

7 Quickdraws:  four BD dog bones, 2 with another brand I can't remember.  these are actually new, as I got them in raffle and hadn't used them, I just cannot remember the brand.  the biners are of different manufactures and could be changed out as wanted.  they include black diamond, omega pacific, petzl.

Carabiners:  14, excluding the ones incorporated into the draws.  a few oval, some BD brand neutrinos, and others

Tricams:  CAMP brand, one red size 1, one pink size .5

Nut tool by Black Diamond

Black Diamond Chalk Bag

Black Diamond rope/gear bag.  It has straps for a backpack or loops to grab like a duffel.  Has an internal pocket.

Osprey climbing pack.  It has gear loops inside, haul loops outside,two pockets on the outer (one small, one large) and the flap unzips deep for easy access to the gut of the pack.  it has been well used and has one half dollar sized hole in the outer pocket.  If this item is unwanted/unneeded, I don't need to send it and can save a few dollars shipping, just let me know!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags