[WTS] MLD Grace Duo Tarp in .5 Cuben + Borah Gear Side Zipper Ultralight Bivy

Pictures.

Prices

BOTH ITEMS SOLD

MLD Grace Duo Tarp in .5 Cuben w/ MLD 2.7mm Pro Reflecto Guylines: SOLD

Borah Gear Side Zipper Ultralight Bivy in Argon67, Standard/Regular Size: SOLD

Prices are negotiable but not by much honestly. I'm willing to give a small discount if you buy both items. Prices include shipping.

I'm selling these items because I ended up not really liking the tarp life. The openness and connection with nature around me was great but I was wanting more protection and a bug-free area to move around and relax in. I like putting my stuff in the tent with me instead just scattered on the ground (which ends up looking like a dump haha). Basically, sticking to tents.

There are no issues or damage on the items. I've set up the tarp <10 times and used the tarp and bivy on a single overnight trip. The bivy was on a polycryo groundsheet so it didn't even touch the ground.

Descriptions

MLD Grace Duo Tarp in .5 Cuben

Dimensions: 8.5' x 7' x 9.25' (front x rear x ridgeline length)

Weight, tarp only: 7.5oz

Weight w/ guy lines: 9.4oz

Guyline lengths: front ridgeline 7.', rear ridgeline 6', front corners 5', rear corners 4', center sides 3' (Note: these guy line lengths are really generous; in the pictures, you can see the excessive line dangling from the linelocs. You could shave off these and still maintain pitching versatility and adaptability.)

Features: caternary cut, mitten hooks for hanging items under tarp, lineloc 3's at all tieouts, reinforcements at all tieouts, and grommets at ridgeline tieouts for trekking poles/shelter poles.

MLD 2.7mm Pro Reflecto Guyline (on tarp)

I paid $6 for this over the normal non-reflective guy lines because I wanted the reflective part. I cut and attached the guy lines and knots myself. The stake loop is a bowline knot and the opposite end (loose end) has a square knot. The guy line is burly and reflects light moderately well; not too bright but not too dull. You can remove the guy lines and/or retie the knots yourself if you want.

Borah Gear Side Zipper Ultralight Bivy in Argon67

Dimensions: Fits up to 6'1" in length, 73" wide at shoulders and 60" wide at feet

Weight: 5.85oz

Materials: 30D silnylon floor, argon67 top (water resistant/breatheable DWR treated material), 0.7oz no-see-um mesh, #3 YKK zipper (really small)

This is the standard side zipper bivy available from the Borah Gear Site except I had him put the zipper on the right side instead of left as that's how I roll out of my bed at home. It's a habit.

Feel free to PM with questions and offers.