FS: Lots of Ti Cookware, Caldera Cones, Aqua Mira, NeoAir Xtherm, Minimal Shoes, Injini socks, Dog pack, Dog bowl

After buying an (admittedly insane) amount of cook gear, I've finally got my cook kits sorted for all of my different use cases. So, I'm purging the closet of the ones that didn't quite meet my needs. Figured I might as well clean the whole gear closet of unused stuff while I'm at it.

Please email me if you are interested in any of the items. They will be sold on a first come first claim basis in the order that I recieve the emails. My email is 'schassey' at the common email service that begins with a 'Y' and ends in an 'O'.

All prices include shipping to CONUS, except for the Injini socks.

REI Ti Ware 900ml pot, $35:

Used 2-3 times, non-stick coating is as new- only used to boil water.

Litetrail 900, $50:
Brand new, never used.

MLD 475 mug, $30 ($25 if bought with any other item):

Brand new, never used.

MLD 850 pot with Caldera Cone, Caldera Caddy and 12-10 stove, $65:

Pot has seen light use, no dents or dings. Caldera cone, caddy and 12-10 are all brand new.

Caldera Keg Fosters, $40 (left most in picture):

Lightly used. Includes: Original Keg, Cone, Caddy, 12-10 Stove, Cozy and beer bands. Bottom of keg, stove have soot marks from use.

Caldera Keg GVP, $45 (middle in picture above):

Brand new, unused: Includes MYOG Keg w/writstband, Cone, Caddy, blue insulated Gossamer Gear stuff sack, 12-10 stove and stove caddy.

Caldera Keg Heineken, $45 (rightmost in picture above):

Brand new, unused: Includes MYOG Keg w/beer band, Cone, Caddy, black insulated Gossamer Gear stuff sack, Gram cracker stove and 3 esbits.

Aqua Mira $10 ($8 if bought with any other item):
Unopened. Expires 7/15

Tarptent Stratospire 2 poleset, $15 ($10 with any other item):
NeoAir XTherm, $145:
[forgot to take picture! - will update post]
Used, as new shape. Includes stuff sack.

Merrell Trail Glove, Size US 9, Euro 43, $45:

Brand new, never used

New Balance Minimus MT00, Size US 9.5, Euro 43, $45:

Worn once around the house.

New Balance Minimus MT110, Size US 9.5, Euro 43, $45:

Worn once out of the house.

Injini no-show toe socks, lightweight, Size Medium, $4 + shipping (or $4 with any other item):

Brand New. 6 pair available.

Granite Gear Long Howl dog pack, Size XS, $80:
Brand new, never used.

Ruffwear Quencher cinch top dog bowl, $15:

Brand new, never used.