FS SIX MOONS SKYSKCAPE X

CATCH AND RELEASE, BOUGHT THIS FOR MY NIECE,, WON’T BE USED THIS YEAR. FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER, IN SHORT:”

Six Moons Design Skyscape X with carbon fiber poles, polycro ground sheet, titanium stakes, and original cf stuff sack in excellent shape. This is a complete shelter package, ready to go.

Two entry model; all zippers work smoothly, All new Z line guylines with Micro Line Loc Guy Line Adjusters installed.

I bought this on BPL and used it about five nights (a couple in the rain); no leaks, no tears, always with polycro groundsheet underneath.   One small hole in fly, patched with Tenacious Tape on both sides. Photo available. One Zpacks mesh inner pocket installed by the previous owner on the mesh of the inner tent at the head end. I used it for my glasses and headlamp with no effect on the mesh. The mesh has one small hole, repaired.

The poles are Skyshark II P400, 45 ” ($30 each at SMD). Original CF stuff sack. Includes six Vargo titanium shepherd’s hook tent stakes with stuff sack. Tent stored loosely in closet; poles stored assembled to avoid stretching the shock cord.

Tent could be lightened slightly by removing micro line locs and the guy line for the middle of the long side of the fly..

Weights: Tent in stuff sack: 473g; poles: 41g each; stakes: 6g each; polycro groundsheet 44g

The name and weight of the tent were written on the bottom of the stuff sack with a Sharpie, but has faded with a little hand sanitizer scrub.’

$435.00 Paypal Friends and Family includes shipping CONUS. Sad to see this go, great package.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags