FS: entire tarp shelter set up--8x10 Etowah silny, bug pyramid, "lash-it", more,....

I have tried a couple times(2nd time I purchased a "rig") to convince myself can go to tarp set-up....just want to go back to lightweight tent like Contrail, Notch etc....

As such would also consider some trading, but otherwise $95 + $10 to help with UPS shipping gets it all...used these items one night in the field(photo of entire set up)...

See all weights and size references in photos:

Will be a 23 to 24 ounce (less if you loose/combine stuff sacks) total set up with polycryo ground cloth(window film insulation) and decent stakes...packs smaller than football!!!!

includes:
  1. Etowah 8 x 10 silnylon tarp....(13.7 oz in stuff bag)
  2. Sea to Summit single pyramid....(6.7 oz in stuff sack)
  3. 8 feet 1/8" uncut shock cord (.1 oz per foot) to fashion up self tensioners, etc..
  4. 50' uncut lash it to fashion up ridge lines, guidelines, etc (.6 oz all 50 feet)if you use it all..(can provide some more footage for couple bucks if desired as havent cut from roll yet)
  5. 3 of those clip thingy's (.2 oz each) that allow you to create additional tie out points with out damaging tarp...do not know what they are called...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags