FS: Jetboil Minimo, Exped SynMat UL7 & Enlightened Equipment Quilt

So, I have been buying some new backpacking gear, and I really need to finish selling off some things that I just don’t use to try and recoup some money!

Jetboil MiniMo. $80 via F&F or $83 as PayPal Payment option. Shipped via USPS First Class to CONUS only. I got this for a Christmas present a couple of years ago from my wife. I like it, but it doesn’t get used that often. Everything is basically new and in great working order. Comes with everything included (pot, sleeve, lid, bowl and canister stand).

Exped SynMat UL7 & Schnozelbag. $110 via F&F or $114 as PayPal Payment option. Shipped via USPS First Class to CONUS only. I also got this as a Christmas present from my wife a couple of years ago (maybe the same year as the MiniMo).It has been used and there and maybe a dirty spot or 2, but is still in great condition. It has always been inflated with the schnozelbag, and if needed topped off with a puff of air. Includes stuff sack and repair kit that came with the pad. Has never leaked, nor had any delaminated baffles/welds. Both valves are in the same working order as new. Same for the schnozelbag. No holes, valves are good and roll top is good.

(2012) Enlightened Equipment 35F Prodigy Quilt $85 via F&F or $88 via PayPal Payment. Shipped via USPS First Class to CONUS only. I bought this several years ago, so it is a different version than what is offered now. It is made with 4 oz/sqyd Climashield Apex and has a green 8D outer and a charcoal gray/black 8D inner. When stretched out, it measures 56″ when opened up across the head and 40″ at the feet and 76″ long. It uses snaps to close up the foot box and a draw cord to cinch the foot box closed. The neck also has a snap and a draw cord. (Worth noting here, I pulled one end of the draw cord loose so ended up just running that end under my sewing machine. It isn’t pretty, but it has held up just fine since. Picture below.) And like any other quilt, there are also 2 sets of tabs/loops along the middle and upper edges to lace cord through to help close it up around your torso. (There is no cord with it though. Also, on the very upper loops, I cut them open and added a flat plastic buckle then sewed it back together. Picture below. These go with a strap I had made to go around my NeoAir and attach the pad. I think it is similar to the current system the EE now uses…) The quilt weighs 18.3 oz on my scale. Also, no stuff sack, or storage sack is included.

The quilt has been used quite a bit, but has great life still left in it. I have stored it loose in a plastic tupperware bin, in a smoke free home. We do have a dog, but she is not allowed on, or near my gear. There are no stains, rips, tears, or smells that I can identify.

If you have questions, please post them below so I can answer them for anyone else interested, and so my inbox isn’t cluttered. If you would like to buy something, please post your intention below, then send me a PM and I will send my payment information. If I have not heard back within a 24 hour time frame from when I reply back, I will move on.

Thanks for supporting my habits! lol… :)