[WTS] Granite Gear Crown VC 60 (Medium) and a Mountain Laurel Designs Bug Bivy.

Hey guys,

I'm making some changes to my UL setup and I have some superfluous gear. Here are some details on the items and of course, photos. Both these pieces have served me very well, I was completely satisfied with both. I'm just making some changes as I don't hike as much as I did in the past. PM if you have any further questions or would like to purchase.

EDIT: Both items are less than 2 years old. The Granite Gear Crown VC retails for $199.99 and the Bug Bivy goes for around $220 (MLD website was down at time of posting)

Granite Gear Crown VC 60:

Condition: Used on 3 - 4, three day trips. In great condition. A few cosmetic flaws but structurally in great shape.

Size: 60 liters/3,660 ci. Medium Belt, regular torso. I have a size 34 waist and it fits perfect. A size 32 and 36 waist would fit just fine. I have a 19 inch torso and its a great fit. An 18 or 20 inch torso would also fit just fine.

Weight: Weighs 2 lbs. 2 oz. Has a removable frame that cuts 6 oz. (1 lb. 12 oz. stripped) I have used it with the frame removed (used a rolled ridge-rest as a "frame") and carried a solid load with it.

Photos: Here

Price: Asking for $110 plus shipping cost. I can ship anywhere in the contiguous U.S.

Mountain Laurel Designs Bug Bivy:

Condition: Gently used on 3-4, three day trips. Everything is in working order and functions as intended. No visible cosmetic or structural flaws.

Size: 82" Long; 28" wide at feet; 32" wide at head. I am 6' 2" 220 lbs and fit just fine. Not a ton of room but enough to sleep in mostly any position (side/stomach/back).

Weight: 5.7 oz a true piece of ultra light ground and bug protection

Photos: Here

Price: Asking for $110 plus shipping cost. I can ship anywhere in the contiguous U.S.