FS: 1991 Toyota/Winnebago Micro Mini Warrior Motorhome

Description - The Micro Mini Warrior is a Toyota truck and dual wheeled chassis with a Winnebago coach. It's powered by a 6 cylinder, fuel injected, 3VZ-E, 180.5 cubic inch engine. It has a 17 gallon fuel tank and gets between 14 and 15 MPG out on the highway. Automatic transmission.

The coach has a furnace, hot water heater, 4 burner range, oven, refrigerator, central air conditioner, water pump and sinks, shower and a marine toilet. All are in perfect working order powered by propane or electricity. A new converter was installed in 2010.

History - My first RV. I have owned the Mini Warrior for a little over a year now. I purchased it from the original owners, an elderly couple from Boulder, CO in September of 2012 with 77,067 miles. They had kept my name from 5 years ago when we spoke in RMNP. I had never owned an RV but I kind of fancied these little Toyota motorhomes. They took very good care of the vehicle and were very attached to it but as they were getting older, it was time to let it go. I have been traveling in it through this past year and it now has 84,443 miles.

Condition - The Toyota mechanically and all the functions of the coach are at this time in top notch working order. It runs very well as it now should,(see below). To my knowledge, nothing needs repair or to be done. There is no leaking oil and it does not burn oil. It is dry beneath. The automatic transmission works just as it should. Tire's, batteries, shocks, and exhaust are good. There is no rust and it has not been in an accident. It drives and corners nice, does not wander and brakes true. The original owners used it for vacation travel only, maintaining and making repairs as needed. The remainder of the time it was parked. I got to know the vehicle as I traveled and undertook the necessary work as it became apparent:

1) The biggy (Gulp) was a complete valve job soon after it was purchased. Yea, I was working out of state when I was contacted by the owners and everything was taken care of by a friend. What can I say but sometimes taking a chance on something backfires on you. It had an engine miss and turned out that compression in #3 and 6 cylinders was low. Why that was with so few miles I'll never know. $3,000.00 spent.

2) New rotors and brake pads were installed on the front. Rear brakes are about half way to replacing.

3)Repaired the large, awning canopy.

4) Replaced deteriorated seals to the toilet and vent tube on the blackwater holding tank.

5) Replaced a cracked ABS plastic, greywater fitting where water drains into the greywater holding tank.

6) Resealed all coach and roofs seams and joints within the first 1/3 of the coach. There are no leaks in the coach.

This arguably is as nice a Mini Warrior as you will find. It was in very good condition to begin with and I have brought it to top working order over the past year. I have grown very fond of it but have a bit of a conundrum. I now have two vehicles with engines that I like to use while traveling but neither can efficiently pull the other. I want to hang onto my 4 wheel drive so after much deliberation, I have decided it would work best to have some sort of trailer to tow behind.

I'm putting it on MP to begin with to give anyone interested here first shot at it. Its not a 4 wheel drive but handles very well in snow because it has a long wheel base and is heavy. Also has the dual wheels in the rear. I have gotten it (very slowly and carefully) on an occasion or two, into some area's that may raise a more conservative eyebrow. It is a truck but the main drawback is the length of the wheel base when you come to sharp dips in the gravel, secondary roads.

I'm asking $13,500.00. Vehicle is in Estes Park, CO.

Detail

Tags