FS: Sleeping Pads and Pillows – Exped Synmat, NeoAir, Prolite

Prices include USPS Priority shipping to US addresses.

$90 Exped Synmat HL MW 415g
I love this mat, it really comfortable! Used on two trips, less than one year old. No leaks, the top is perfectly clean, the bottom has a couple small discolored spots where it looks like it got wet. excellent condition.

$50 NeoAir XLite S 217g
This is a few years old and is the ‘crinkly’ model. It makes some noise when you move around on it. I didn’t care for that and barely used it but loaned it to a friend for a multiday trip last year where it worked great with no leaks. A couple minor dirt marks. excellent condition.

$20 Prolite 3 S 305g
I’ve had this one for at least five years and it was getting daily use for a while. It is a bit dirty, but the red color hides it in the pictures. There is a slow leak that I have not investigated. It goes soft about half way through the night. Other than being dirty and a small leak the pad is in great shape for its age. No scuffs or abrasions, no stains. fair condition.

$20 Exped Air Pillow UL M 45g
Works great, excellent combination with the Exped pad. Large and comfortable.

$15 NeoAir Pillow 58g — purchase with a pad for $10
Looks like this product is no longer made. I never used it. It is too thin to be useful for me. At the time I was using short pads and this pillow needs to be placed on the pad to get enough height. excellent condition.

$20 Schnozzel Pumpbag UL M 55g
Use this to inflate the Exped mat quickly. Doubles as a stuff sack. No abrasions or other damage. excellent condition.

Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags