FS – Big Agnes Q-Core air mattresses – 2

Big Agnes insulated Q-Core SL air mattresses with X-Static insulation. Standard rectangular size; 20″ x 72″ x 3.5″, that is, a 3.5″ thick air mattress when inflated. BA shows weight as 17 oz. but my digital scale says 19 oz. They specify R-value as 4.5.

Purchased in May 2013 for $120 each. Used about 1 week per year since. Tested last month to make sure there were no leaks. No visible wear or grime.

My price is $70 for one or $120 for both, plus shipping from northern California, depending on your Zip code.

I’m switching to a system that is somewhat warmer, but this might work fine for you if you are an average sleeper.

In comparison to a 2017 Thermarest NeoAir, I find the BA to be less noisy when shifting positions. Also, the material seems to be thicker, so it might be more resistant to punctures, but that’s just my impression–I’m no expert. (Incidentally, I’ve never had a leak with any inflatable or self-inflating pad, neither with the BA nor with the classic Thermarests that I used before. I think the key is to keep pine needles and grus out of the tent.)

Pix to follow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags