[WTS] SCARP 1 2016 UPGRADED MODEL USED ONLY TWO NIGHTS PERFECT CONDITION

According to TT this is their ONLY true four season tent--I'm just not a four season person!! I hate the cold, therefore I cannot justify keeping a purchase of $470+...my loss, your gain.

As stated in title I've only used this twice, it comes with the standard tent body retail $360

UPGRADED 9mm easton arch pole for stability in high winds (standard with tent purchase)

I purchased the snow load and/or freestanding poles that were an additional $40

I had TT professionally seam seal as well for an additional $35. You'll notice that this does not add up to the listed amount I stated I originally payed, well shipping is a stickler. So I'm asking $350 and will consider certain trades of various items...I have really no idea of anything I'm looking for at the moment. I'm selling this and a few other items to save up for another purchase to keep minimising my pack weight as much as possible as I'm only 100lbs I can't avoid it. Also supposedly you can fit two grown adults in this. I'd say not, an adult and child or adult and dog. It's completely modular too of course you can use it in a "tarp" only mode and all that good stuff. So just go to their website look at the pictures and specs then come and buy mine for $120 discount...it's the exact same thing I just laid my sleeping pad in it twice. If you need any specs and are too lazy to visit the TarpTent website yourself I'll try to help you out when I get to it. Also I am not sure how to attach photos without using imgur and I hate that place. Some guy called me "in-tents"...hardy har har...Soooo, you can help me there.

$350 is as low as I will go!!! That's a significant discount to you and a good loss to me (at least $120)-includes EVERYTHING plus shipping CONUS... so don't haggle with me anymore please. I'm but a simple person with bills and kids and a dog and like food to buy too so for real. I'll just keep it and stare at it if no one wants it and give it to my mom or something.

Thanks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags