FS: Locus Gear Hapi Tent, DPTE, W’s Sierra Designs DriDown, Clothes

Selling our Locus Gear Hapi in silnylon. Used 9 nights. In excellent condition—might have some sand from the Sierras on it. It’s been seam sealed and we replaced the guylines to make them longer. This is the version with 4 extra panel tieout points.

The utility of Hapi is that it’s larger than a DuoMid, but smaller than a DuoMid XL. It also has the zipper on the short side, so you don’t have to crawl over one another while getting in and out. It served us well!

Selling the carbon fiber dual-pole-tip-extender (DPTE) along with it, and won’t be selling them separately unless the tent sells first without it. The DPTE allows the tent to be pitched in A-frame mode with two poles, freeing up lots of space in the interior for two people. It also makes it so that you can use a two-person sleeping bag, as we do. – Together: $250 shipped.

All clothes below from a smoke-free home. Might have a dog hair or two.

Women’s Sierra Designs DriDown puffy, size small. Catch and release. Excellent condition. Purchased it , but it’s too small for Fran. 9.98oz. – $45 shipped.

EMS long sleeve button-up shirt. Men’s S, polyester “safari style” shirt. Fits like a medium. Missing a slit for the button on one of the roll-sleeves-up mechanisms—was a defect at purchase. $15 shipped.

EMS polyester shorts. Men’s 30. Two pairs—one khaki, one grey. Lots of pockets and dry quickly. $12 each.

Patagonia hiking pants. Men’s S. These fit slim—between pants and tights. Too small in the waist for me now—I have a 31/32” waist. $15.

Polyester v-neck t-shirt. Men’s M, “Club Ride” brand. This is a cycling shirt, but I bought it because it’s not a tight fit and has a button-snap v-neck with a front pocket. $8 shipped.

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Accelerant Jacket. Men’s S. I like the jacket, but it’s more suited for skiing, climbing, or winter hiking—all of which I do none of. DWR-treated nylon and PrimaLoft One for the core and sleeves; stretchy fleece on the hood and side panels. Excellent condition. $65 shipped.