FS: Contrail, Evernew SS pot set, Scrubba, BSA Jac-shirt, Equinox UL Bivy cover

Tarptent Contrail – very good condition. Includes stuffsack, front and rear guy-out cords, and a 20” MYOG rear pole that I’ve used for a tighter pitch in wet weather (thanks for the tip Franco!). No stakes. Seam sealed by me – I did a good job. Very roomy for one, lots of weather protection, with unbeatable headroom. Overall a great solo tent, $95

Evernew stainless steel pot set, includes 3 nesting pots with folding wire handles, teapot, and stuffsack. Also including a free Bakelight for steam baking! The Bakelight has never been used, and the pots are all in good condition. A very similar stainless pot set from MSR is priced new for $80 at REI, but you can get this set (and the Bakelight) for $35.

The Scrubba Wash Bag (touted as the world’s smallest washing machine – Google will bring up more information on it). It was purchased for a pilgrimage trip but ended up not being used, so it’s in new condition. 5.5oz, yours for $25 (new is $55).

Official Boy Scouts of America Jac-shirt, wool blend (red, of course), with BSA patch on the chest pocket. Only worn a few times, and it’s been a closet dweller ever since my son made Eagle. $35 (new is $70).

Equinox Ultralight Bivy Cover (Mummy style) – Purchased here on BPL in 2009, and only used one time since then.  In great shape, but I no longer have a use for it because I moved on to a warmer bag.  Equinox described it as ….an unbelievably light bivy if you don’t have to worry about heavy rains or bugs. 1.1 oz. ripstop nylon is silicone impregnated on bottom and water repellent and breathable on top. A 27″ zipper gives you easy access. Simple design doesn’t include netting. Purple and black color, 82″ x 34″. The one I have is 6.3oz, and it’s yours for $25.

All prices include USPS shipping (CONUS). Paypal OK, but buyer pays the transaction fees. Post or PM if interested – thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags