For Sale - BD Raven Pro Axe, La Sportive Solutions size 40(US 7.5), Merrell Trail Glove shoes (NEW), BD Quadrant ski touring boots (like new size 27), etc

Need to get some quick cash together for my girlfriends Bday and after putting a security deposit down on a new place, money is tight. Therefore - This stuff needs to go. BD Raven Pro - like new. prob used once. I did sharpen it a hair just cause it looks like someone dinged a rock but its all good now. I believe it is 60-65 CM but can measure if you need to know exactly.
- $55.00 shipped to the lower 48

LA sportiva solutions - Size 40 or US 7.5 Wonderful shape. Only used a handful of times climbing in the New river gorge. I'd say they have 90% of their life left. Just a hair too tight on me so I went up a size. - $70.00 shipped to the lower 48

Merrell trail glove barefoot running shoes - Never worn outside. Only tried on inside. Basically new aside from having no box. I believe they are a US size 8.5 or 9 but I have to confirm this when I get home. - $25.00 shipped to the lower 48

BD quadrant 4 buckle touring boots. These were used once. They are AWESOME touring boots, i just dont need em as I have a pair of tlt5's. Have tech fittings. Size 27 (US 9). Light, stiff, and great walk mode. Liners are like new, have the BOA lace system, and have never been baked. - $210.00 shipped to the lower 48

Also have a Mountain Hardwear Maestro pack. SOLD! I will upload pics of the merrells when i get home tonight.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags