3/18 PRICE DROPS - Spring Cleaning Sale

|
Cleaning out the closet (and filling up the wallet) to make room for more gear. Prices listed without shipping costs, hit me up for a shipping estimate (or just assume that USPS Flat Rate boxes will be cheapest, and estimate what size box the item will need). Discounts given to package deals. PayPal F&F or add 1.5% to split the fee. Open to offers.
Scarpa Inverno mountaineering boots - size 10.5 - $50
Scratched up, but soles have plenty of life left. Use them as-is or pick up a new pair of liners and you basically have new boots.
scarpa boots

Patagonia DAS - size M - $160
Only used a couple of times, always placed loosely in the top of my pack and stored hanging. Like-new condition.
DAS

DC Servo snowboard jacket - size M - $60
8k waterproof, 60g synthetic insulation, powder skirt, stretchy second cuffs with thumbholes, 6 pockets (4 ext, 1 int, 1 behind storm flap). Plus everyone on the hill will know who you are.
dc servo

Mountain Hardwear 1/4-zip top - size M - $25
super comfy cotton blend, sleeves are too short for my 6'3" wingspan and that ruffles my feathers (get it? wings and feathers?....... Screw you, I'm funny!)
mh 1/4zip

MEC Journeyman Pants - size 32/32 - $25
A little too short in the legs for me. Fit is pretty much the same as REI-branded stuff. Actual color is darker than the photo.

mec pants

Kuhl Renegade Pants - size 32/32 - $30
Uses a similar style fabric to Prana Zion pants. A little too big in the waist for me. Two butt pockets, two front slash pockets, two zip thigh pockets. Great condition.
kuhl pants

Empyre brimmed touque - $5 or free with any other purchase
Dakine gloves - size XL - $12
Micro-fleece nose wipe has delaminated, but otherwise in good condition and still waterproof
gloves and touque

Alone on the Wall, by Alex Honnold - $12 - SOLD
Black Diamond Access LT Hybrid Hoody - size M - $50 - SOLD
Evolv Cruzer approach shoes - size 10.5 - $25 - SOLD