FS: TarpTent StratoSpire 2 inc. stove jack, extra floor

For sale is a TarpTent StratoSpire 2 tent including extras for $300 USD shipped.

The inner is brand new, while the fly has been used lots over the past ~4 years but is still in nice condition. It still looks good and keeps the rain out. No notable damage to report. The stuff sack does have a 1″ tear but also works fine.

The main attraction of this SS2 is that it’s all set up for winter “hot tenting” use with a wood stove. The fly has a “stove jack” sewn on (see 2nd photo, $40 value) for a stove pipe (and a flap that covers this when not in use), and then there is a black silnylon floor I sewed for use with a wood stove. This floor is ~8oz, 30D silnylon and sleeps two sleepers in a V with a cutout area between for the wood stove. This is great if someone wants the option to hot tent but doesn’t want to get behind a sewing machine. I also have a 12″ TiGoat cylinder wood stove that I’d be willing to sell (MSRP $230) if someone wants that too.

Tent also includes the optional tent poles ($30) which can replace hiking poles (but I have to double check I didn’t throw these out, in all honesty, they’re pretty flimsy and I wouldn’t use them).

On my scale, the fly + inner + sack is 1196g (42oz), so even with seam sealing and the stove jack, it’s nicely lighter than the current SS2’s which gained weight somehow (46oz).

The $300 price includes shipping to USA/Canada. Inquire if you are elsewhere.