[WTS] Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2, Patagonia NanoPuff hoody

Making some last minute adjustments to my setup for a PCT thru this summer, and like many of you can relate I’m sure, I am obsessively changing my mind and my pack. If these prices aren’t working for you, maybe we can work something out, this isn't Amazon.

My Fly Creek HV UL2 is up for grabs, I’m switching to a trekking pole setup. This tent is the perfect double-wall tent for long hikes, very roomy for one person, and able to fit two in a pinch. A great tent when trying to cut down on weight but not on comfort.

Ths Fly Creek has been pitched maybe 8 times total. It has only been slept in about 3 times. The first time sleeping in it, my dog decided to christen it by having a panic attack in it and punctured the fly. I sent it in to Big Agnes and they expertly repaired it, so no need to worry about that.

Comes with original DAC stakes and poles, and if you’d like for an extra 5$, my custom-cut Tyvek footprint with grommets for a fast fly. Trail weight of 1lb 15 oz. MRSP 389.95$, but my offer is 280$ with shipping included.

Fly Creek

Patagonia Nano Puff hoody size Large. Not much to say about this, except I am looking for something lighter and less synthetic. One small rip on right sleeve, sewed up.

Looking for a clean 100$ out of it.

NanoPuff Hoody

PayPal F$F, CONUS please and thank you!