F/S-- Patagonia and Prana Men's Clothing-- Like New!!

I've been cleaning the closet out a bit and I'm trying to offload some clothes that I find myself hardly wearing. A note on all photos: I am just under 5'10" and weigh 165lbs. So, you can use that size as a reference. Here are the options. Patagonia Men's Straight Jeans-- 31" waist, 32" inseam

I have two pairs of these pants for sale. One is a light grey wash and the other is a dark denim wash. These pants are great for wearing around town or for climbing. They've got some spandex built in so they stretch really well while climbing. They are also made of organic cotton, so you can feel good about that. Both pairs are in excellent, like new condition with no nicks, discoloration or other signs of wear. This pant normally retails for $89. I am asking for $35 shipped for each pair. If you buy them both (or any of the other things I am selling), we can work out a package price.

You can find out more about them here: Patagonia Straight Jeans

Here are some pictures of both pairs of jeans:
The next item I am selling is a pair of Patagonia Men's Lightweight Climb Pants. They are a 32" waist and a 32" inseam. These pants are made of a really lightweight organic cotton and they're great for climbing in the spring, summer and fall. They are more of a relaxed fit. The pair I'm selling is more of a grey/dark grey color. They are in excellent shape with no nicks, abrasions or other signs of wear. These pants normally retail for $69. I am asking $25 shipped.

You can find more info on these pants here:
Patagonia Lightweight Climb Pants

Here are some photos: Lastly, I am selling a Prana sweatshirt/hoodie. I am not sure of the exact model name. It is a size medium and made of organic cotton. It is more of a midweight to light heavyweight type sweatshirt. Great for climbing or just wearing around town. The hoodie is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. It is dark grey, black and light red. This probably originally retailed for around $80, give or take, like most Prana hoodies. I am looking for $30 shipped.

Here are some photos: So, to recap:

$35 shipped for each pair of Patagonia Jeans
$25 shipped for the Lightweight Climb Pants
$30 shipped for the Prana sweatshirt

Or, if you buy two or more items, we can work out a sweet package deal!

Let me know if you're interested. Paypal preferred. Checks acceptable too.

Thanks for looking!!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags