FS: Used ULA Catalyst (small torso, medium hipbelt, J straps, green)

ULA Catalyst
USED… this pack has travelled every single mile from Katahdin to Springer but still in good clean shape. It was washed every couple weeks or so in a front loader.
Size Small torso, medium hipbelt, J straps.
After my hike I sent the pack in for ULAs’ “2000 mile tuneup” and at the same time I had the shoulder straps replaced with new ones. 0 Miles on the pack since the tune up/new shoulder straps.
I don’t remember all that was tuned up but off the top of my head one of the hip pockets was patched, the mesh on the back stretchy pocket was fixed, and the rest of the pack looked over for any issues.
Also, had my trail name embroidered on the right side at time of the tune up. ( a patch can cover it up)
I was having some shoulder issues with the pack and was recommended to size up to a medium, so I bought a Catalyst in medium and no longer need this pack…..great pack and I have no doubts it would last another thru hike. Some sentimental attachment, but, would rather see it being used than either sit in a closet or getting dusty hanging on a wall.
$130 shipped USPS Priority w/ tracking and $50 insurance.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags