[WTS] TT SCARP 1 2016 MODEL $400/OBO

2016 model TT Scrap 1, only used two nights during this winter. Purchased thinking I would do more winter hiking than I ended up doing, however I'm more prone to the cold and like my couch better this time of year. The price includes;

*Scarp 1 (1-2 person) 2016 model with solid expandable liner- $359 retail *Additional aluminum cross/snow load/freestanding poles- (never used in field)- $40 *Factory seam sealing done by TT- $35 *Stuff sack included, will need stakes. NO wear or tear-holes or otherwise!!!!

I'm going to give it a wipe down (not needed, just courtesy) before shipping with the TT recommended method of pink bottle woolite and dry completely before sending.

I tried to show the rain fly along with the bathtub floor, if you need any close up photos of particular interest just ask. Not sure what these little white dots are that exposed when uploading the images, but they are not on the shelter.

Please note that the freestanding/snow load bars are the two without silver tips. The silver tip one is a high grade 9mm Easton arch pole (those used in Hilleberg tents) needed at all times for setup. These are very durable and great for high winds from all directions and will not break.

Shipping included.

PayPal, NO family and friends.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags