Hammock in a hurry!

So here is my situation. I'm leaving for Panama on Wednesday, March 8 and just found out that my previous sleeping solution will not work (long story). I dumped my hammock gear to pay for school, but looks like it's time to start building back up. I'm looking for a good camping hammock that meets the following few criteria: Fits a guy 6'1" and 175 lbsHas some form of integrated bug net (I live in the SE)In very good to like new condition (I hope to keep this one for awhile)Could be shipped to arrive in 35811 no later than Tuesday, March 7 (I'm obviously willing to pay extra for this) Beyond those requirements, I'm pretty flexible. I've used gathered ends before and enjoyed them. My last hammock setup was a BMBH and enjoyed that as well. I'm also interested/willing to purchase a hammock/tarp setup if the price is right though I don't necessarily need the tarp for this trip. The biggest factor here will probably be whether or not you can get it in the mail fast enough. I hate to be high maintenance like that, but such is my current situation. Please don't make me have to go to the store and purchase an ENO for this trip! Thanks! hewitt

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags