[WTS] Copper Spur, Hubba Hubba, Limelight, Prolite XS, inov8, Leki, Osprey, Exped

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 MTNGLO - $390 comes with ~9 oz tyvek footprint, fits closely but not perfect. No issues with tent. 6 stakes are shown in the photo, I found the other 2. So this tent will come with 8 stakes.

MSR Hubba Hubba NX - $280 Comes with footprint and MSR universal gear loft (not pictured). Dirty spot on rainfly is shown in the photos.

Marmot Limelight 3P - $175 Previous version of this tent, excellent condition. Comes with gear loft and footprint, 7 stakes shown, will come with 8. Dirt stain on door pictured.

Thermarest Prolite Extra Small - $45 No issues with pad. Comes with stuff sack shown.

Exped Air Pillow M - $20 2.9 oz in the stuff sack.

Osprey Raptor 14 - $70 Pack is in excellent condition, comes with tool roll shown. Bladder not included.

Leki Quantum Trekking poles - $50 The pair weighs 20.1 oz on my scale. 100-135 cm

inov8 Roclite 282 GTX 10.5 - $40 Shoes were worn on a single backpacking trip ~ 30 miles of wear.

inov8 F lite 240 10.5 - $25 Worn casually. Soles have some wear.

inov8 Women's Race Ultra 270 7.5 - SOLD

PHOTOS

http://imgur.com/a/GtGQA

All items include USPS shipping to lower 48. PayPal F&F or add 2%. These items have been used. They were all stored in my closet indoors. I have dogs and they are a part of all my outdoor activities. A few stray australian shepherd hairs may be present.