[WTS] ZPacks Arc Haul 60L Tall/Med

ZPacks Arc Haul 60L – Black – Tall torso / Med belt – 760 grams – two belt pouches, ice axe loops both sides, and trekking pole holders both sides.

After a few test walks around town and one night out I realize this isn’t the pack for me (or at least the sizing isn’t). It’s been sitting in the closet and needs to get out there. Like new condition all over. I bought it brand new from ZPacks for $355.95 in 2015. As configured it would cost $364 now. This pack came with cuben shoulder straps as opposed to the usual gridstop, and I never bothered to email ZPacks about it; they are just as functional. Looks pretty good, and probably saves a few grams too if that floats your boat.

I have a 20″ torso. When I bought the pack it said 20-24″ for tall, and I’m on the bottom end of that spectrum, meaning I should likely size down. And it feels that way too so I probably will. My head hits the bar if I lean it back. ZPacks now indicate Tall as being 23-26″, and that seems a little more accurate to me.

$295 Shipped. PayPal. Please add 3% if not using F&F.

http://imgur.com/a/yqBSO

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags